AG Sterling Silver Toning Shampoo - 1000ml
Sterling Silver is specially formulated to eliminate brassy, yellow tones from blonde and silver hair. With its unique violet base, this mild toning shampoo removes dullness and brassiness, leaving blonde and silver hair looking cleaner and brighter. pH 4.5-5.5.
Massage into wet hair. Rinse and repeat as desired. Use once or twice a week for colour maintenance or more frequently for persistent discolouration.
WHAT’S IN IT
- CARE Complex – blend of antioxidants including sunflower seed extract, marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation that fight-off free radicals and guard against UV exposure keeping your hair colour bright and healthy.
- Sunflower seed extract – fights colour-destroying free radicals and protects from UV degradation.
- Polyphenols – natural compounds found in flowers that keep colour vibrant, even in intense sunlight. Our polyphenolic blend includes aqueous extracts of marigold, lavender, red clover, pine and carnation.
- Violet base – neutralizes yellow and brassy tones. Non-staining.
- NaPCA – a natural moisturizer.
- Cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride – fights the harmful effects of the sun on your hair (i.e. UVB degradation).
WHAT’S NOT IN IT
- Salt (sodium chloride) – most shampoos use salt as a thickener, which dries out your hair. AG shampoos are naturally thicker without the addition of salt, leaving your hair
- healthy, shiny and hydrated.
- DEA – a foaming agent used in shampoos, which has been placed on a watch list by the FDA. We have removed this ingredient from all of our shampoos and
- replaced it with a naturally derived ingredient sourced from rapeseed oil.
- Parabens – used as preserving agents and have been shown to be a concern to human health. We use gentle cosmetic grade preservatives with a worldwide safety approval.
- PABA (or para-aminobenzoic acid) – It has been found to be an irritant to the skin. As a precaution we have chosen to use alternative ingredients.
- Gluten – all AG Products are 100% gluten-free.