CHI LAVA 2.0 Flat Iron 1In
The CHI Lava 2.0 hairstyling iron is a powerful and reliable tool that combines the benefits of CHI lava minerals with German engineering. Its ergonomic design features floating plates infused with lava minerals, which emit ions when heated, promoting healthier and stronger hair while reducing frizz and enhancing shine.
With this versatile hairstyling iron, you can straighten, curl, flip, and style your hair with ease, using just one tool. Experience the convenience and exceptional results of the CHI Lava 2.0 hairstyling iron, and enjoy the benefits of its advanced technology for beautiful, well-styled hair.
- Lava mineral composition is made of the elements silicon, oxygen, aluminum, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and titanium (plus other elements in very small concentrations).
- Lava is known to be the best heat conductor in the world, allowing you to use lower heat settings while maintaining consistent heat that does not fluctuate like traditional irons or plates.
- Lava minerals provide gentle, consistent heat that maintain temperature to allow for one pass styling.
- Minerals in lava produce ions every time it is heated, helping to reduce damage to the hair, increase shine, and reduce frizz while offering a smooth glide.
- Lava rocks are extremely durable and strong so plates will not scratch as easily and will last longer.
- Lava minerals produce more ions than traditional elements used in styling tools.
- Lower temperatures protect the hair color.
- Plug appliance into the correct power source.
- Turn the hairstyling iron ON by pressing the power button once.
- Select the desired temperature by using the + and – buttons.
- After 5 seconds, the device temperature and timer will be locked in.
- To unlock the temperature or change the temperature, press the power button once (the lock icon will disappear).
- After 1 hour of stand-by, the hairstyling iron will shut-off automatically.
- To turn OFF the iron by pressing the power button once.
- Do not pull the cord; grasp the plug to unplug the appliance.