amika Bust Your Brass Blonde Repair Shampoo - 275ml
This ultra-violet shampoo tones unwanted brassy hues, while resulting in 86% more repair, 55% less breakage, and stronger, healthier-looking hair.
Wash your way to a brighter + healthier looking blonde! packed with bond cure technology, quinoa protein, plant butters, and ultraviolet pigments, this purple shampoo keeps your blonde lookin' cool and strong.
- the proof is in our claims - bust your brass cool blonde repair shampoo is clinically proven to tone, hydrate, strengthen + repair hair, resulting in 86% more repair and 55% less breakage.
- brightens + tones - brassy hues don't stand a chance. this conditioner brings out the best and brightest shades of blonde, silver, and gray.
- wash your way to stronger hair - bust your brass strengthens + repairs damaged hair while helping to prevent future damage.
For: For all blondes, grays, and silvers 1-4c, + high porosity hair.
- Color Safe
- Keratin Safe
- Cruelty Free
- No Gluten
- Certified Vegan
Free from: sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, and petrolatum
If you are a natural (non-color treated) blonde:
- In the summer months (when hair is more likely to become brassy), use the bust your brass shampoo + conditioner every other wash.
- Use the bust your brass repair mask 1x per week in place of conditioner.
If you are a platinum blonde:
- To maintain tone, use bust your brass shampoo + conditioner every other wash.
- We suggest alternating bust your brass shampoo + conditioner with the kure shampoo + conditioner and multi-task repair treatment.
- Use bust your brass repair mask 1x per week in place of conditioner.
- If you notice pesky brassiness pop up, use the bust your brass system every wash until desired tone is reached.
- keep track of your tone: if you're loving your tone, keep up your routine as is. if you notice brassiness peeking in, increase use the bust your brass mask an additional time per week. if you are a little too cool-toned and nearing a violet tone, cut back on the bust your brass routine for a week or two.
If you have highlights, a balayage, or natural-looking (color-treated) blonde hair:
- Use bust your brass shampoo + conditioner every other wash.
- Assess hair's tone and pivot (increase or decrease usage) as needed.
- Those with naturally dark hair should use the bust your brass intense repair mask 1x per week in place of conditioner.
- Please note: naturally darker or brunette hair will fight to return to natural hair color; in this case, increase the usage of system.
if you have gray hair:
Use bust your brass shampoo + mask every wash or alternate every other wash with the kure collection.
If you are a textured blonde:
Follow the regimen suggested above based on type of blonde, but use the bust your brass repair mask in place of conditioner for an extra dose of moisture. The bust your brass repair mask is the perfect mix of toning, moisture, and repair which is just what a textured blonde needs.